Saturday, January 7, 2023

7th of January 2023

After a week of being off the weather cooled down and Marks Rpi Cluster is running again.

During the week of down time I took the opportunity to replace the SD card on the Pi that kept dropping off the network. That meant taking the front panel off the Edge Cluster 12 (EC12) to get to it. While there I noticed it had a lot of dust around the two fans so I gave it a bit of clean with a paint brush and a blower. Having cleaned one EC12 I then had to clean the other one given they've both been running 24/7 since I got them.

I managed to get another Pi4 2GB to use as a proxy server. I'm trying to work out some way of load balancing the proxy servers. If worse comes to worse I can just have each EC12 using a different proxy server but that isn't ideal.


No comments: