Friday, November 26, 2021

27th of November

Marks Rpi Cluster continues to run 24/7. At the moment all its doing is Einstein work as Rosetta@home ran out of work.

I mentioned in my last post Einstein have a Gamma Ray Search app for arm64. All of the Pi4's are now running it along with the BRP4 app. The Gamma Ray work units use around 749MB per task so I am only running them on the Pi4's. They take 27 hours to complete.

I updated the 4 remaining compute nodes to Raspberry Pi OS based upon Debian bullseye. That leaves just one support node left to upgrade. There have been some reports of compatibility issues with bullseye on the Pi around the camera and some desktop apps. Neither of these effect me as I run mine headless (no screen or keyboard) and don't have a Raspberry Pi camera.


No comments: