Friday, June 26, 2020

27th of June

Marks Rpi Cluster continues to run as I reduce the number of Pi3's. I'll be upgrading to Pi4's. Currently I have 2 x Pi4 4GB, 1 x Pi4 8GB and a couple of Pi4 2GB as support nodes.

In cluster news, the 3 x Pi4 are transitioning back to running Rosetta work. Rosetta ran out of work so I had them doing Einstein instead. The other Pi3's (10 of them) are running Einstein.


Give-away
I've removed 12 of the Pi3's from service and I am giving them away for free. The lucky winners will have to be in Australia though. I don't want to spend much on postage. They come in 3 of my Pi^4 cases (4 Pi3's in each case, 2 x 60MM fans on top) with USB power cables and I will even throw in the USB chargers that I have been using to run them. See http://marksrpicluster.blogspot.com/2018/03/pi4-case-mk-ii.html

If anyone wants the Pi2's they can have them too. Once again limited to Australia. They're in a variety of different cases. I have 4 of them and a single PiB (sometimes called the Pi1B) in a case.

If you are interested leave a comment with your email address. If you want one or all of them mention that too. Comments don't get automatically published - I have to approve them.

No comments: