Saturday, July 9, 2022

9th of July

Marks Rpi Cluster continues running 24/7, well at least the Pi4's are. The Pi3's get to run on weekends. The cluster is concentrating on the Einstein@home BRP4 work.

I mentioned in my last post that I had ordered a BitScope Blade for the Pi4's. It was supposed to be ready in a couple of weeks but its been almost a month so I will have to chase them up.

The Raspberry Pi foundation seem to be giving the libcamera-apps-lite package in their latest updates. I am running the lite version of Raspberry Pi OS which doesn't have a desktop. The camera-apps package is going to install desktop programs which are useless on a headless Pi. To top it off I don't have a Pi camera. I had to hold the package with a sudo apt-mark hold libcamera-apps-lite command to prevent it installing.


Update: 10th of July

Debian have done a point release so there are a number of updates to apply to the cluster.

No comments: