Wednesday, March 10, 2021

11th of March

Marks Rpi Cluster continues running 24/7. It currently consists of:

3 x Pi4 2GB support nodes

2 x Pi4 4GB compute nodes

3 x Pi4 8GB compute nodes

6 x Pi3 compute nodes

The Pi3 compute nodes are running Einstein BRP4 work. The Pi4 compute nodes are running Einstein BRP4 and Rosetta work in a 50/50 project split.

 

Other news

Still no contact with the 3D printing studio. I think I'll talk to the manager to see if I can get things moving. They don't answer the phone or reply to emails. I've not been pushing the issue as I need them to finish the design and print the parts for the Pi^4 cases and the power supplies. I need these to get the cluster up to 12 x Pi4 8GB and retire the Pi3's. I have cabling, power supplies and Pi4's ready to go if only I can get the cases sorted out.

The Raspberry Pi foundation did an about-face in the vscode repository. See my post "A little controversial".

 

No comments: