Saturday, November 7, 2020

8th of November

The cluster is a bit run down at the moment. That is one of my Pi^4 cases with 4 x Pi3 in it is off with the 3D printing place so that leaves six of the Pi3's running. They still had some Einstein work on board when I powered them off, which will time out as Einstein has 14 day deadlines.

The 3 x Pi4 8GB are running Einstein and Rosetta. Rosetta ran out of work last week. This week Rosetta have plenty and the Pi's are concentrating on it to the point where it keeps swapping Einstein work out.


Update - Pi3 give away
I got a request for one of the Pi^4 cases that I am giving away, from the UK. Fortunately the person was willing to pay for shipping so one case with fans, 4 x Pi3, one USB charger and cables are on their way. Postage was pretty expensive at $54 AUD (slightly more than 20 GBP). Its status the last time I checked the AusPost website was "Processed by air carrier" which I assume means it got on a flight. Hopefully it will arrive in one piece.

I still have two more left.

No comments: